Changes to rjk-nntp-tools
Changes in version 28
news-sources, for graphically
representing the share of news sent by each peer.
Changes in version 0.27
In the Debian package,
spoolstats runs as
news by default now. This can be changed by
Changes in version 0.26
Less warnings from spoolstats.
Changes in version 0.25
New user-agent table entries for spoolstats.
Changes in version 0.24
Trivial fixes plus a new tool,
find-unhistorical, to find articles in an INN news
spool that aren’t in the history.
Changes in version 0.23
- Check the HTTP status and content type before assuming
that the data at the given URL is RSS. This should produce
more comprehensible error messages, particularly when using
- Limit the protocols supported to HTTP and HTTPS.
- More verbose debug output.
Changes in version 0.22
- Include MIME headers documenting the encoding used, and
translate encodings as required to produce coherent
- Track posted commits locally rather than relying on the
news server rejecting duplicate message IDs.
bzr2news now works properly.
- Don’t choke on RSS that uses XML namespaces.
--timeout option to
-6 options more
- The Y axes are now set more closely.
- The color and font of the graphs have been changed
- When the graph covers a small number of years, unlabelled
ticks are included for each month.
- The scan and report phases can be individually suppressed;
the results of the scan phase are written to logfiles.
- Build fixes for OSX/Fink.
- Properly initialize gcrypt.
O_NONBLOCK when invoking authinfo
Changes in version 0.21
git2news now supports using non-default
branches. For instance you can write:
git2news -n example.commits rjk-nntp-tools rjk-nntp-tools:release
…to publish commits from both the default (master) and